Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

When Is Too Much?

So I managed to get myself a little ill over the last week. And it really made me think about whether too much worrying or stress can cause it? 

I fully understand as a student I don't exactly have a lot of things to worry about, mostly about what I am going to wear on a night out or what to have for tea. But there are some more serious thing that us students do have to think about. Mainly these being money and work related. I spend all of my free time doing some form of Uni work or at my actual work.



I literally only have around one day off a week. So this poses the question how much additional work should we do along side our studies? 

From a little research on google it seems that the maximum tends to be around twenty hours during full time education. Now I understand that some people may find this an easy amount of hours to do, I however really struggle with fitting this in with studies and having at least some form of a social life. So much so I stand by the fact that I am some how making myself ill.

Take a leaf from my book and take some time off to pamper yourself. The worst thing you can do is over work yourself. 

Parlerai bientôt, 
L'amour de J.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nessa, I would love to follow your blog!
      I have a second blog which is better than this one it is:
      www.sillylittlepictures.blogspot.co.uk

      I have followed you on bloglovin and look forward to your posts :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster award!
    http://emilyjanesworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete